At our laboratory we follow primary principal, “Patients interests first”. This means, we always put all the effort to make sure patients expectations and safety are met regardless cost and time required to provide high quality products.
We specialise in dental prosthetics (Acrylic and Cobalt-Chromium) and dental thermoformed appliances (whitening trays, Mouth guards etc.). Dental practices are welcome.
At our laboratory we follow our primary principal
“Patients interests first”
Mr Marcin Taranek
Qualifications; BSc Honours Dental Technology MMU
GDC Reg: No. 260969
Marcin has started his career in his late teenage years to early 20’s in injection moulding industry. Working in this environment has delivered good knowledge about physical and thermal characteristics as well as behaviour of the polymer materials. Along with the knowledge of moulding processes, Marcin is using his experience nowadays in dental laboratory.
In mid-twenties, Marcin used an opportunity to change his career and start working as a decontamination technician in a dental environment. While caring his day to day duties, he’s grasp a sound knowledge about dentistry routines and decided to become a dental technician. Decontamination experience is still used within the laboratory today to maintain patient’s health and safety.
In 2012 Marcin has finished A-levels at Stoke-on-Trent college and get place on BSc (Hons) Dental Technology course at Manchester Metropolitan University and graduated in 2015.
After the graduation Marcin was working in a commercial laboratory to gain experience. After over a year in commercial laboratory Marcin gradually started to run his own laboratory in Crewe.
Today, laboratory successfully deliver service to over 10 local dentists in Cheshire whilst Marcin is still undertaking several courses to maintain and gain new skills to deliver best removable prosthesis possible
• In most cases, we can repair cracked or broken dentures and insert stainless strengtheners into them. We can also repair chips in the teeth or replace broken/lost ones.
• Denture repair usually take between an hour and two, depending on the type of repair required.
• What should you do if your denture breaks?
• If the denture breaks keep all the broken pieces if possible. Please do not try to glue it/repair yourself as this usually makes thing more difficult.
• Small surface alterations that can be made by attempting denture repair without using right materials or equipment may result in un-repairable appliance.
• Dentures should serve well for several years however, this depends from case to case. Intra oral changes that take a place over months or years like, gum and bone shrinkage can make dentures to feel uncomfortable, cause sores, infections and poor fit. For patients that may need new dentures we can suggest cooperating dental surgeon that will carry the procedure. Standard rage from NHS through Cobalt- Chrome to private- Implant retained dentures.
Prosthesis hygiene is an important part of oral health for the patient. All dentures are disinfected before and after repair. We encourage all cooperating dental practices to indicate that impression disinfection has been carried. During manufacturing process we also pay attention to prevent cross-infections. We use bactericidal pumice and pumice disinfectant to protect patients and break potential cross-infection chain.
All prices are indicative only as each case is specific to the individual.
Interested in our Service?
Then get in touch!
Monday – Friday 8AM – 4PM
Saturday ; by appointment only
We are waiting for your suggestions, comments and comments. We will answer all your questions